Time to get through another challenge post.
- I believe that the color of one’s skin has no bearing on who they are inside.
- I believe that everyone should be able to choose who they love and commit to that person, in the same basic way.
- I believe that children should be cherished and not abused.
- I believe that everyone should have a chance to live the dream.
- I believe in free will.
- I believe in the death penalty. Especially if you harm children. [Right now I am thinking of the piece of trash in Florida who decided her kids were too mouthy and that it was time for them to die for it.]
- I believe that celebrities, and most athletes, are paid entirely too much.
- I believe in love.
- I believe that the speed limit should be raised on certain streets in Spokane. 🙂
- I believe that sometimes the law isn’t right.
- I believe that you can know God without having to worship in a brick building with 100 other people.
- I believe it is abuse to raise your child with any discriminations.
- I believe sex-ed should be taught in the schools.
There is a lot more I believe in. I could go on forever…..but I won’t. 🙂
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.” ~ Buddha