For years, I didn’t carry a purse. I would just put things in my pocket and off we go. Even now, my purse is sometimes hindering. But, I love it! So….here is what is in my bag.
|The bag in question.|
7. Program for my Uncle Darrell’s funeral.
8. grocery list
9. more receipts – Khol’s and gas
10. another grocery list – this one is old
11. calendar – which I never use
12. work ID, security card and jeans day pass
13. pens and pencils
14. gum and a gum wrapper
15. two small bottles of lotion – Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath & Body Works and Coconut Lime from Hawaii. 🙂
16. iPod Shuffle
17. 3 chapsticks
18. eye glass screwdriver and towel
22. a love letter from Dereck – I think it is a couple of years old but I keep it with me always.
23. work info – door codes, etc.