Before I get to my post, I want to congratulate all of the Mamavation Mom finalists. Good luck tonight!! Just remember, if you are not chosen – THAT IS OK! You still have goals to reach and Sistas who love you. We are here for you, if you are a Mamavation Mom or not.
It’s a dreary, rainy, gray day here in Spokane. It kind of matches my mood – moody, tired, blah.
I weighed in this morning and of course, forgot the camera. I’ll get a picture tomorrow but this is what it said today:
Some of that had to do with my Aunt Flo who should be making her monthly visit here soon. Some of that had to do with the gross way I ate this weekend. Either way, I am up 2.4 lbs from last week. There is no way that you can feel good about that.
And my measurements stayed just about the same too.
You know what I am excited about though? Yesterday, at the urging of my BFF, I created a game plan. A complete list of how I am going to lose weight. And it has nothing to do with the scale. It’s all about how I am going to accomplish eating right, exercising and taking care of myself mentally. I do those things and I will lose weight.
Here is my plan:
Ultimate goal weight: 150
How to accomplish this (overall goals):
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Journal every morsel that goes into my mouth of MyFitnessPal (my username is andreare if you want to follow along)
- Exercise! Everyday!! (see below for plan)
- Journal in my Mamavation Graduate journal every day
- Mamavation Mom workouts, once a day
- Treadmill or walk outside, 3 times a week (maybe the March Of Dimes route on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?)
- Mandatory rest day: Sunday
- Walk or ride bike with son to and from school at least twice a week
- Schedule my exercise.
- 1500 – 1600 calories
- Follow Alysa’s food plan
- 1 cheat meal a week – Saturday night
- Be truthful in food log
- Journal every week for Mamavation Monday and whenever I need to
- When I feel the need to binge – journal, text BFF, tell husband, post on FB
- On every food journal – simply explain how I was feeling (Good! Great! Depressed.)
That is my plan. I am allowing everyone to keep me to it!
My non-scale victory this week: I FINISHED MY 5K!!! I did the March Of Dimes 5K this Saturday. It was gorgeous out, blue skies with fluffy clouds. The temp was perfect. There was a lot of people. Just a good vibe all around. I did great, didn’t feel tired at the end. Victory all around!!
FYI, I’m switching my blog over to wordpress and have deleted my other blog. So pardon the incompleteness of everything.
I hope you all have a great week and I’ll see you around Twitter and Facebook!
Until next time…..