Well, it wasn’t a successful week. And I am not sure why, exactly. Maybe having the flu last week messed me up?
I do know this…..I am not giving up and I am not quitting. Am I frustrated? Yes. But I in this for the long haul and I want to figure out why I have such a hard time with weight loss. I am sure it is 90% mental…….but why? I have to be the least successful Graduate ever but that is ok…..I’ll get there. 🙂
This was my weigh in:
I also took measurements and they stayed the same. The positive spin……..I have been able to maintain my 22 inch loss since the end of my Mamavation campaign. I have signed up for the #2weekchallenge and I am SUPER excited to get started. They really help me focus.
My goal last week was to rest and get over the flu. I am proud to say that was successful. lol These are my goal for this week:
- 1. Continue drinking a glass of water as soon as I wake up.
- 2. Drink at least 120 oz of water a day.
- 3. Take some time for myself.
- 4. Create my menu plan for the week – breakfast, lunch and dinner – and stick to it 100%!
- 5. Continue to log into MyFitnessPal. Wanna be pals? My username is andreare.
Hopefully by being diligent this week, that scale will finally show something that I want to see.
What are your goals this week?
Until next time…