Hey all. It’s Monday again and it’s time for this….
There is no change from last week. I was a bit more active this week and I felt like I ate better. I definitely drank all of my water. So I don’t know. I am just going to keep chugging along – not giving up and not giving in.
I did lose some inches. .5 on my hip. 2 on my bust. .5 on both arms. .5 on each thigh. So a total of 4.5 inches. Not too bad.
Last week my goals were:
- Continue drinking a glass of water as soon as I wake up.
- Drink at least 120 oz of water a day. Did you sign up for the 30Day Water Challenge??
- Take some time for myself.
- Create my menu plan for the week – breakfast, lunch and dinner – and stick to it 100%!
- Continue to log into MyFitnessPal. Wanna be pals? My username is andreare.
Since there were a few things I didn’t accomplish (the menu planning and I forgot to log in 1 or 2 days on myfitnesspal), I am going to keep these goals for this week.
My non-scale victory this week? I did a virtual 5K on Saturday with my friend Hanan (over at Lilac City Momma) and then continued to be active the rest of the day – racking up almost 17,000 steps!! In one day!! I am super proud of that.
I am starting the Mamavation 2 week challenge today. For 2 weeks, I will be doing a specific workout and tweeting when I am done. It’s a great motivator and it is a great workout! Want to join in? There is still time. Visit Mamavation and sign up today!
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over Twitter.
Until next time….