As you read this, I am on a plane and headed home to my loves. I’ve been in L.A. for the past few days and while it was AMAZING….it’s time to get home and back to normal life.
While I want to sit and tell you all about Fitcation…that is going to have to wait for a different post. One, I am just too tired to do it and two, I have bigger plans. For now, I leave you with this:
- Yoga with Kia rocks. Seriously. It was my favorite part of Fitcation.
- The Four Seasons is almost indescribable (although you know I am going to try). GORGEOUS!
- Leah is just as crazy in person as she is online.
- Mamavation Sistas like to drink.
- I really bonded with some amazing, strong, gorgeous women and I am so blessed call them friends.
- My thighs are super unhappy with my boot camp experience.
- I miss my Booby Boo and Moo Moo like crazy!!!
I won’t be able to weigh in until Tuesday morning and even then I won’t believe my weight until next week. Traveling does wacky things to your body.
I do want to take just a second to thank Lolo for letting me crash at her home in Vegas for two nights and for putting up with my complaining about my thighs and my need for Starbucks. Bonded for life and I love you!!!!!!
So until next week…..viva Las Vegas!