I had a bad week. With eating, with being active. I am completely shut down this week for no reason, really.
And that is why the scale looks like this:
But the good news is…..I started P90X today and have a commitment! After 90 days, if I finish the program, I am going to treat myself to a spa day. And darn it – I need that spa day!!!! So I am determined. :)
The meal plan with my BFF is still going and we have planned up through next week. Curious what we are eating?
- Sunday – turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes (made with broth) and green beans
- Monday – (football practice day) spaghetti with meat sauce (I am eating tofu noodles with mine) and whole wheat garlic bread
- Tuesday – (cross-country meet) mini taco cups, mexi-tots
- Wednesday – (football practice day) crockpot whole chicken, mac n cheese for the kids, veggies (extra for me)
- Thursday – (football practice day) crockpot lasagna
- Friday – going out for my son’s birthday – a buffet. This was his choice. I will be hanging out at the salad bar, I think.
- Saturday – stuffed shells (although I am not sure what I will be stuffing them with)
- Sunday – my son’s birthday party! It’s a football theme so we’ll be having tailgating foods. Moderation right?
- Monday – soup and sandwich
- Tuesday – going out to eat
- Wednesday – spaghetti squash and turkey meatballs
- Thursday – cheeseburger pasta
- Friday – pizza rolls
- Saturday – glazed pork chops, baked potato, roasted cauliflower
It’s all real food that I cook to fit to my needs. That is how I love to eat.
Let’s hope it helps that scale look better next time. :)
Do you meal plan?
Until next time….