My name is Andrea.
Apparently this is my favorite pose as I have many pictures that look just like this one.
5 Facts about me:
1. I love the New England patriots. Unconditionally.
1a. I am also an AFL fan and a Spokane Shock season ticket holder. If you haven’t been to an AFL game – GO!
2. I will read anything. I just love books. I should have been a librarian.
3. I am addicted to Facebook and Twitter.
4. I’m a messy gal married to a neat freak.
5. Pink is my favorite color. Ever. I’m a girlie girl that loves sparkles, glitter and glam but has absolutely no fashion sense.
Here are some folks you’ll encounter on my blogging journey.
Me and Hubs – he is the love of my life, my soulmate, my rock. Married almost 14 years and still googly-eyed about each other.
My babies. Booby Boo is my son and is 9 1/2 years old and Moo Moo, my daughter, who is 5 1/2 years old. My reasons for living and my pride and joy.
My BFF of 20+ years. She is my partner in crime and my ultimate cheerleader. She loves me unconditionally, even when I don’t deserve it.
BFF and her husband. These two have been together for 20 years and they are my greatest supporters.
My Poedee! BFF’s son and one of my greatest joys. He was born a fighter and continues to surprise us all. He’s a funny and sweet boy.
“Sonny” (here with my Moo Moo). My nephew and a great kid. He doesn’t have a noise filter, he is funny and smart as all get-out.
Miss M (here with Booby Boo). My niece, a sweet little girl who is going to kill boys with her amazing smile.