My husband, Dereck, is a slacker.
Yeah, that’s right. I said it.
I had this great idea to get him posting on his blog, A Wealth Of Useless Information, because he is a wonderful writer and I think everyone needs to read his stuff. The first week went great, I did awesome for week 2 (by myself…..) and then week 3…well…
So let’s pretend today is Friday and I am just posting this Couple Post.
The Newlywed Game
You know how this works, right? Questions are asked and I try to answer based on what I think Dereck will say.
I took the questions from this awesome site – Party411.com.
Here we go.
- What would your husband say is your favorite outfit? My yoga pants and a t-shirt.
- What percentage of the housework would your husband say he does? 80%
- If your husband could be married to a movie star who would he choose? Halle Berry
- Ladies what one article of clothing does your husband wear that you just can’t stand? I guess his PJ’s.
- What does your Husband eat on his hotdog? Nothing, he doesn’t eat hot dogs.
- Does your husband know more about Gilligan’s Island, Treasure Island, or Three Mile Island? Gilligan’s Island
- Ladies when you first met your husband, what will he say was the one thing which first caught his attention about you? My smile.
- For the wife: Is your car rear, front, or all-wheel drive? Front wheel drive
- Ladies who initiated your first kiss? I think it was mutual.
- How does your husband like his coffee? Sugar and cream with a bit of coffee.
- If your husband died and came back as a dog, what breed would he be? Chihuahua, Russell Terrier, Poodle, or Bull dog? Bulldog
So there we go. That was actually harder than I thought it would be.
You’ll have to watch Dereck’s blog, A Wealth Of Useless Information, for his set of questions. And I will update here or have him post his real answers in the comments. Either way, eventually you will know just how right I was. :)
Until next time….